The Essential Site Consultation Survey
If you need bees and comb removed from a structure then call us and book the essential site consultation survey. This survey visit is the first step in an important process. This is a prerequisite that allows us to provide many benefits like the 3-15 year guarantee and fixed quote.
Our survey will provide you with the following in a detailed report:
Our survey findings and recommended solution options.
Recommended equipment and service to ensure you receive the full benefit of effective bee removal and prevention.
Recommendations in compliance to related health and safety as well as legislation protecting our honeybees.
Book your site survey and consultation here
Honeybees and methods of removal are protected by the following legislation:
- Food and Environment Protection Act 1985
- Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 and 1987 as amended
- Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 as amended
- Biocidal Product Regulations 2001 as amended
Fines of up to £25,000 can be awarded to companies and individuals not following the legal obligations.
We operate using our C A R P framework.
This vital model allows us to assess and compile a complete bespoke solution & guarantee to the greatest benefit to the customer:
- Consultation – Expert knowledge & experience to safely and throughly examine how to remove the colony.
- Access – Access equipment supplied to safely reach the bees within the structure, removing risks.
- Removal – Using our proven methods we remove the combs and bees.
- Prevention – We are able to guarantee no other colonies return to the same void space after extraction, this is unique of Beegone®.